In order to begin custom design activities, it is important for the customer to define the following requirements:
- display active area
- pixel density
- bezel size
- location of driver electronics
- overall module size including tolerances
You're just one click away from your custom design!
If you have already determined these details, contact us to find out how our flexible display technology can solve your product design dilemma today.
If not, please read on below.
Transparency and satisfaction
When it comes to developing custom displays, it is important that the process is transparent and that issues are identified and dealt with early. This is why we have established our own project program, enabling a step-by-step evaluation and development approach to your personalized display solution.
This project program has been the key to all of our successful partnerships where custom plastic displays have been required.
|Results||• Technically possible / impossible |
• Expected costs for phase 2
|Design feasibility check|
|Results||• Technical assessment|
• Design options
• Estimated pricing information for the design options
• Expected costs for phase 3
• Preliminary target specification
• Volume price (requires forecast)
• Timeline for engineering samples
• Timeline for qualification and ramp up
• Expected costs for phase 4
|Option A||Option B|
|Engineering mask design, mask order, first engineering samples, no qualification||Mask design, mask order, first samples, qualification|
|Timeline||3-4 months||Timeline||6 months|
|Results||• 20-50 engineering samples (to be defined)|
• Volume-limited output for additional samples
|Results||• Redesign / optimization possible|
• 50…100 samples (to be defined)
• Qualified display module
When only the best will do
Contact us with your design specifications and find out how we can develop the best bespoken glass-free display solutions for your great new product.